Your devices and cover
About your Device?
- Cover up to 5 devices on one policy
- Covers any device that does not exceed the value of £2000
- Choose from 2 levels of cover per device
- All policies include theft & damage
This insurance meets the demands and needs of those who wish to ensure that as a minimum damage or theft of their device is covered for the next 12 months. You must provide truthful information as this will form the basis of your policy. If your answers are incorrect or incomplete your policy could be cancelled or any claim settlement affected.
This insurance meets the demands and needs of those who wish to ensure that as a minimum damage or theft of their bike is covered for the next 12 months. You must provide truthful information as this will form the basis of your policy. If your answers are incorrect or incomplete your policy could be cancelled or any claim settlement affected.
When would you like your policy to start?*This field is mandatory.
*Choose a start date
Conditions - Important information
You are required by the provisions of the Consumer Insurance (Disclosure and Representations) Act to take care to supply accurate responses throughout the website policy application process including any answers to questions in the declarations that you made when purchasing this policy. You must aim to ensure that all information supplied is true and accurate as this forms the basis of your contract of insurance. You must tell us of any changes to the answers you have given as soon as possible. Failure to advise us of a change to your answers may mean that your policy is invalid and that it does not operate in the event of a claim.
By continuing you are confirming that all of the devices I am insuring under this policy meet the conditions below:
- The device is less than 12 months old.
- The device was purchased by you as new in the UK; or purchased by you as refurbished in the UK, as long as it was sold with a minimum 12 month warranty; OR the gadget meets these criteria and was gifted to you and you are able to provide a gift receipt
- The device is in good working order, is not already damaged and has not previously been repaired using non-manufacturer parts.
- I have valid proof of purchase such as an original receipt for the device insured which I will need to provide to Captain Cover and its claims handlers in the event of a claim. This must include date of purchase, make, model and IMEI or serial number of the insured device and also confirm that it is owned by me.
- I understand that, if I choose to pay monthly, a direct debit will be set up, which will be administered by Lexelle Ltd with a minimum term of 12 months.
I also confirm that the below are true:
- I am 18 years old or over.
- All of the answers I have provided are correct and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
- I understand that any incorrect details may lead to my policy being cancelled or result in claims being rejected.
- I have read and agree to abide by the Terms of Business, the IPID and the Policy Wording.
By continuing you are confirming that you have read and understood the policy documents above.
Payment and policy confirmation
Policy terms and conditions
Please read and accept the policy terms & conditions by ticking the box below.*This field is mandatory.
Paying by direct debit is easy
Captain Cover will take a monthly payment for the term of the policy.
Please input your card expiry date in MM/YY format. The CVC number refers to the last 3 digits on the back of the card"