Motorola Wireless Headphones Competition - Terms & Conditions
Motorola Wireless Headphones Competition - Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this free prize draw (“Promotion”) is Lexelle Limited t/a Captain Cover of 250 Shepcote Lane, Sheffield, S9 9DD (the “Promoter”).
1. The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Promoter, its group of companies, and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. This Promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
3. By entering this Promotion, You (also referred to in these terms as “Entrant” or “Your”) agree to be fully bound by these Terms & Conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
4. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins at 00.00 a.m. on Friday, 22 March 2019 and closes at 23.59 p.m. on Monday, 01 April 2019 (“Promotion Period”). Any entry received after the closing date and time of the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Proof of sending or transmission is not proof of receipt of entry to the Promotion.
5. Entrants must have access to the internet, a valid email address, and an active Facebook account.
6. Entry is free, and no purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. A maximum of one (1) prize may be won per household.
II. HOW TO ENTER
Entry. Entrant must:
• Visit the Captain Cover Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CaptainCover
• Like the Captain Cover Facebook page
• Share the post containing #CCWin.
1. ‘Share’ Requirement. Sharing or retweeting any other post during the Promotion Period specified above that does not contain the #CCWin does not count as an entry.
2. Entrants must continue to follow the Captain Cover Facebook page to be eligible.
3. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure they comply with Facebook’s usage and other applicable rules.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or otherwise not successfully completed due to a technical fault, malfunction, systems, computer hardware or software issues or network or server failures of any kind.
5. No entries from agents, third parties or those automatically generated by computer or any software will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries are valid only if they comply with all the requirements stated in these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition
III. THE PRIZE
1. There will be one (1) winner selected from the pool of names combined in the Facebook entrants.
2. Prize Description. One (1) Motorola Pulse Escape wireless headphones (black).
3. Prize Disclaimer. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to replace the item with an alternative item of equal value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
4. The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other value nor can it redeemed by the winner for any other prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Your statutory rights are not affected.
IV. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
1. Prize Draw Date. All valid entries submitted during the Promotion Period in accordance with these terms and conditions will be put into a draw, and one (1) entry will be randomly selected as the Winner on the 03 April 2019 by the Promoter. In all matters, the random selection of the Winner made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
2. Winner Notification. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner within one (1) week of 03 April 2019 via private message on Facebook.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of identity, and postal address of the Winner.
4. The Winner is required to respond to the private message within seven (7) days in order to provide proof of identity and postal address details and claim the Prize. Failure to do so will result in the Prize being forfeited by the Winner and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
5. Prize Delivery. Upon receipt of the information requested in Section IV.(d) of these terms and conditions, the Prize will be delivered to the Winner’s postal address via courier within seven (7) working days of the Winner successfully claiming the Prize. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on behalf of the Winner.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for delayed or failed delivery of the Prize due to provision of incorrect postal address or other contact details provided by entrants. Any Prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the Prize using the same winner selection process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
7. By entering this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. By entering, all entrants grant the Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of the Promoter, all without further consent from, notice, or payment to the Entrant or Winner(s). The Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access. Your statutory rights are not affected.
13. By participating, each Entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter and Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”) and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any promotionally-related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to any person in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this Promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this Promotion.
17. This Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Lexelle Limited trading as Captain Cover, whose registered office is 250 Shepcote Lane, Sheffield, S9 9DD.